The following was sent out as an ebulletin special edition. Sign up here to be the first to receive these roundups and special alerts!
Since this email was sent, we watched the VP debate on Wednesday night and were disappointed but unsurprised (What can you expect from this moderator?) that immigration was again totally ignored. (But we did get at least ten minutes of hand-wringing about white supremacy.) Despite this, we can still be encouraged by President Trump's efforts to rework the H1-B rules in favor of American workers. The trick is: to win, the GOP needs to talk about it.
Twenty-five years ago, in Alien Nation: Common Sense About America’ Immigration Disaster, Peter Brimelow proposed an Immigration Moratorium. As of April, there were 684 articles on VDARE.com discussing an Immigration Moratorium.
Finally, it’s breaking through.
Trump put the concept of a Moratorium “in play,” via Twitter six months ago in response to the Chinese Virus.
- In June, he extended and expanded his temporary immigration moratorium and fundamentally changed immigration policy to Put Americans First.
- Most guest worker visas, including the H-1B visa, are excluded from entry under the new ban and the order is extended until the end of the year.
- As Ed Rubenstein has shown American worker displacement has dropped, while the immigrant workforce has also dropped since these measures were enacted... but Trump isn't talking about this on the campaign trail and how it's helping native-born Americans in the labor market!
But in September, Immigration Patriots witnessed an enormous victory when Lauren Witzke won the GOP Senate nomination in Delaware on an Immigration Moratorium platform. Her decisive victory is proof that an immigration moratorium is now not only “in play,” but a winning platform.
The time has come: Total Immigration Moratorium Now!
Watch VDARE.com interview Lauren Witzke here!
More on an Immigration Moratorium from VDARE.com:
- Peter Brimelow Interviews GOP Candidate Lauren Witzke On The Idea Of An Immigration Moratorium by Peter Brimelow on October 4, 2020
- NATIONAL DATA: American Worker Displacement, Immigrant Workforce Both Fall In September—Why Isn’t Trump Talking About It? by Ed Rubenstein, October 3, 2020
- Media Matters Tries To Bully Delaware's Witzke Out Of Campaigning On Immigration Moratorium, by Peter Brimelow on September 25, 2020
- Delaware’s Lauren Witzke—Advocating An Immigration Moratorium In A State Where National Populism Should Win, by Washington Watcher II on September 21, 2020
- Candidate Who Favors Immigration Moratorium Wins GOP Senate Primary In Delaware, by James Kirkpatrick on September 15, 2020
- The Race Tightens—But Trump Still Does Poorly With White Vote. Protecting the Suburbs and The Immigration Moratorium Can Turn That Around, by Washington Watcher II, September 13, 2020
- White Pill: Trump Has 'Literally Shut Down Legal Immigration To United States"—Immigration Lawyer, by Peter Brimelow, September 9, 2020
- NATIONAL DATA: Powerful Jobs Rebound—And Immigrant Workforce Has Now Been Falling For A WHOLE YEAR, by Ed Rubenstein, September 7, 2020
- Trump’s Immigration Moratorium A Huge Win For America—Now He MUST Campaign On It, by Washington Watcher II June 24, 2020
- Trump Should Use Defense Production Act Against Tech Totalitarians Like Amazon (Plus An Immigration Moratorium, Of Course), by James Kirkpatrick, May 12, 2020
- PROGRESS: More Republicans Demand Trump Expand The Immigration Moratorium, by Washington Watcher II, May 7, 2020
- Peter Brimelow's Call In ALIEN NATION For An Immigration Moratorium—25 Years Ago!, by James Fulford, April 24, 2020
- Trump Has Put An Immigration Moratorium "In Play." Not Enough—But Something, Peter Brimelow, April 21, 2020