Earlier: Black (Jamaican) US Army Soldier Arrested For Murdering White Corporal
When you see a headline that says Jamaican US army private and teen charged with killing corporal, [LoopJamaica.com, January 3, 2020] that means you're dealing with Jamaican news source, as in last night's blog item, above, about Jamaal Mellish, the Jamaican US Army soldier arrested, along with a nameless, raceless juvenile, for the killing of white American Corporal Hayden Harris.
Most MSM sources have headlines like "Soldier, 16-year-old charged".
Here's what newsaggregator ConanDaily has gleaned from various highschool yearbook, etc, around the web:
- He was born on October 10, 1997.
- He is 6’0″. His registered weight is 175 lbs.
- He is Jamaican.
- From 2010 to 2013, he attended Mannings High School in Savanna-la-Mar, Westmoreland, Jamaica where he played football. He represented the school in the DaCosta Cup.
- He also played soccer when he attended George W. Wingate High School in New York City, New York.
- He is a resident of Brooklyn, New York. He attended ASA College in Brooklyn and played for the ASA Brooklyn Avengers.
- He is a U.S. Army soldier.
- On December 17, 2020, he met with U.S. Army Corporal Hayden Harris in Watertown, Jefferson County, New York to exchange his Ford Mustang with the white Chevrolet Silverado of the latter. They had a previous transaction together. Harris went missing that day and was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head and partly buried in the snow in Byram Township, Sussex County, New Jersey, USA on December 19, 2020.
- On December 20, 2020, he was arrested and booked into the Oneida County Correctional Facility in New York.
- On December 28, 2020, he and a 16-year-old boy were charged with first-degree murder, first-degree kidnapping, second-degree possession of a weapon without a permit and second-degree possession of weapons for unlawful purposes in the death of Harris.
What they don't explain is how Mellish got from being a teenage soccer player in a historic high school in Sav'-La-Mar to attending high school and college in the US.
Steve Sailer has called for a "National Immigration Safety Board" to be set up to investigate deaths caused by immigrants. We need that, and one of the reasons we need it is that the MSM is resolved not to investigate it.
Some examples of "Immigration Safety Board" needed: