Sure enough, a loud black woman popped off, and she was not dragged anywhere.
'Get your mother***ing pilot ready because ain't nobody going nowhere': Woman rants at police and flight crew after they tried to escort her off a Texas flight for causing a disturbanceShe even boasted that nobody would be touching her.
Daily Mail, April 20, 2017
- Footage of the bizarre incident was posted on YouTube on Wednesday night
- Video starts by showing the woman swearing and confronting crew members
- After a few minutes two police officers are seen in the video boarding the plane
- 'Listen... at this moment the captain wants you off the plane,' the officer tells her
- WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
So this airline decided that instead of dragging her off, everyone must deplane. Put that one in your multiracial madness file — every single passenger on the plane had to be inconvenienced so that Ms. Black Woman could unleash that expletive-ridden, black-and-proud rant that I've heard a dozen times before in public.
It's yet another example of non-white behavior screwing up an otherwise smooth-flowing event, raising blood pressure, compounding stress, wasting time, money and resources, and generally making life unpleasant.
For the cherry on top, she blamed the whole thing on Trump.