Standing before the Rio Grande at Eagle Pass, Texas, this morning, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis hit all the right notes on immigration but one: He didn’t say he’d stop legal immigration.
Still, he ably answered Donald Trump’s promise of Operation Wetback 2 and POTUS 45’s comprehensive plan to stop the Biden Regime’s Great Replacement border invasion.
Per DeSantis’ website, this is what the GOP candidate will do [Mission: Stop The Invasion, No Excuses, RonDeSantis.com]:
- end Birthright Citizenship;
- end catch-and-release;
- renew Remain in Mexico;
- detain potential asylees;
- close the Flores loophole;
- tax remittances from illegal aliens;
- end prosecutorial discretion and parole authority;
- deport criminal aliens and visa overstays;
- fortify, enforce E-Verify;
- defund and prosecute those who violate U.S. immigration laws;
- strengthen penalties for human trafficking, smuggling, and reoccurring illegal reentry;
- focus Immigration and Customs Enforcement on illegals;
- cease subsidies for Treason Lobby non-governmental and international organizations that aid the Great Replacement invasion;
- renew asylum agreements with the Northern Triangle;
- immigration judges received summary disposition authority;
- curtail visas from countries that refuse deportees;
- hire more personnel for U.S. Customs and Border Enforcement;
- deploy the military to assist the border patrol until the wall is built;
- declare Mexican drug cartels to be Transnational Criminal Organizations and use force to fight them;
- cross the border to fight cartels if Mexico refuses to help shut them down;
- stop DOJ from suing states when they enforce immigration laws, and support their constitutional right to defend against invasion;
- cut federal funds to sanctuary jurisdictions; and
- drop illegals from census apportionment.
The plan is similar to Trump’s, but both again, must address legal immigration, a major driver of the demographic dispossession and replacement of the Historic American Nation.