Above, a Currier And Ives depiction of Central Park in the 19th century, Before Diversity—buy it through Amazon.
Here's an updated VDARE.com buyers guide, for when you don't want to struggle through "holiday " crowds, and remembering, as I said below, that we get a percentage of everything sold through our Amazon links.
- Like The Roman, Simon Heffer’s sympathetic biography of Enoch Powell.
- Books by VDARE.com writers, including Ryan Andrews’s The Birth Of Prudence, and John Derbyshire’s pop math books.
- Pepper spray—Cold Steel’s Inferno is the good stuff, and even if you own a gun, you need a less-lethal option. If George Zimmerman had had a canister of pepper spray, it would have been Trayvon who was taken away in handcuffs. (Also a good present for teenagers who may be going away to college.)
- The Lion King—buy it used so Disney doesn’t get the money, but then watch it with a Dissident Right eye. You won’t be disappointed.
- Ipad Mini/ Kindle Fire—lets you read VDARE.com without going through your corporate wi fi—which may be filtered—and read Dissident Right books without being reported to Human Relations or attacked physically.
- John Gibson’s 2008 book, The War on Christmas: How the Liberal Plot to Ban the Sacred Christian Holiday Is Worse Than You Thought.
- And finally, a Diamond Necklace / Rolex Watch, depending on whether you’re buying for a wife or a husband. Why would you want to buy something that expensive through Amazon.com? Free shipping!
But remember, anything you buy will help us, without costing you anything, as long as you enter Amazon.com through our links.