Bryan Caplan and his friends at Open Borders are sponsoring a logo contest:
The Open Borders movement seeks a symbol that embodies the spirit of free migration. To achieve that goal, we are sponsoring a logo contest. The winner of this contest will get $200 and their design will become the official logo of the Open Borders web site.
- The goal: Create a simple logo, like the peace sign, that represents free migration.
- How to enter: Go to the Open Borders Logo Contest Facebook page and post your image. Join the group and send me a message so I can add you. Then, you can post.
- The criteria for selection: We seek something that is simple and powerful. Think of an image that a person with little artistic skill could paint on a sign or banner.
- Who will choose the winner: The Open Borders website editors and the contest sponsors (Bryan Caplan and myself).
- The winner will be announced on October 1, 2013 or later.
Here`s my entry: