- How Peter Brimelow started VDARE and his 17-year adventure
- The war on Christmas—how it is waged and who is behind it
- Fighting back this war on Christmas
- Donald Trump—Peter Brimelow opines
- Secretary of Labor, Andy Puzder "My job as the Secretary of Labor, if confirmed, is to serve U.S. citizen workers – that is my moral and constitutional duty. The public spoke loud and clear in this election, and delivered a mandate to protect American workers. It makes no economic sense to spend trillions on welfare and jobless benefits for out of work Americans while bringing in foreign workers to fill jobs in their place....As Secretary of Labor, I will fiercely defend American workers and implement my piece of the ten point plan the President-elect laid out...".