I saw this list of victories on Twitter:
Can't load tweet https://twitter.com/johndurant/status/811807281692061696: Sorry, that page does not exist
And I said "Great! Wait, they removed the video?"
If you go to MTV’s “New Year’s Resolutions For White Guys”–A Response,
the blog I did on MTV's New Year's Resolutions For White Guys hatefest, you see the text of the original tweet, but click on the link and it's gone, with its attendant video.
I saved the video—here it is:idn't bother to upload it to the original post because I thought that MTV had no shame, and wouldn't be pressured to delete it. Maybe they deleted it because of how embarrassed their side was, but it looks like the Trump Effect in action.
[video width="1280" height="720" mp4="/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/whiteguysresolution.mp4.mp4"][/video]
Here are some of the suggestions, as quoted by REASON's Nick Gillespie,
who watched it.
- "Try to recognize that America was never 'great' for anyone who wasn't a white guy"
- "Blue Lives Matter isn't a thing"
- "stop bragging about being 'woke'
- "feel free to take Kanye West...(you know what you did, Kanye)"
- "learn what 'mansplaining' is, then stop doing it"
- "just because you have black friends doesn't mean you're not racist"
While it was still up on Twitter, Gillespie suggested everybody should watch it: "It's just over a minute long, though in fairness, it seems longer." Like Instapundit
, quoted in my original post, Gillespie felt that if the CultMarx left keeps acting like this, it means Trump 2020 in a landslide. Maybe that's why it was delete.