From: An Anonymous Talk Radio Listener [Email him]
Maybe the Republican crackup is finally happening—here are the signs:
- Panicked by the pessimistic push polls, Reince Priebus promised that Republicans would stop amnesty days before the election in a last ditch effort to rally the hated base. He has been silent ever since the Republican landslide.
- Mark Levin is on the verge of abandoning the Republican Party, after years of yelling at conservative callers who refused to vote for useless Republican political hacks.
- Rush Limbaugh, allowed on Fox News Sunday for the first time in 5 years, denounced the Republicans a month after his Dittoheads gave the Republicans their largest House majority since 1929.
- Conservative Review reported that almost half of the supposedly good Republican Senators switched their votes back to amnesty immediately after voting with Cruz, suggesting that they voted with Cruz only to pad their NumbersUSA scores. Is the only good Republican a dead Republican, ie, Calvin Coolidge?
- Flip Flopper Sean Hannity keeps moving farther away from his Neocon handlers and his now forgotten pro-amnesty flip on the day after the 2012 election.
- Consultant consensus is that Jeb Bush will get the 2016 nomination if he wants it, and he appears to want it.
- Donald Trump is again talking about running for President.
- Comment threads spread facts reported on VDARE to a vastly wider audience.
- And finally, inopportune Muslim terrorists in Australia and France spoil the MSM (and McCain) outrage over waterboarding 9/11 terrorists, after the Senate CIA report was used to bump amnesty out of the headlines.
So if you’ve been waiting for the Republican crackup to happen, this may be the year.
See previous letters from the same reader.