On July 23rd, two black males stormed a home near Piedmont, AL. Two white males, a grandfather, and his grandson were beaten and shot to death. A female hid and was not found by the attackers. A Nissan Ultima was stolen and found burned a short distance away.Typical MSM headlines:
The victims are Joshua Moody, 23, and Travis Frost, 73.
Briskey and Carter were just captured at an Econo Lodge in Petersburg, VA.
The day after the murders, Calhoun County Sheriff Matthew Wade said: “we don’t think this is just a random act.” However, no more information has been provided.
The victims had a Confederate flag on their porch. Piedmont is 85% white and only 10% black. The suspects are all from Anniston, AL, which is 52% black. The actual location of the home is in the Rabbittown community, which is about 95% white. [More]
The Pearcy Massacre must be added to the ever-growing list of racial atrocities committed by blacks against whites (and against blacks who love whites) made equally invisible by the national MSM:
- Harlem's “Blood Brothers” lynchings;
- the Black Panthers' and Black Liberation Army's cop-killing campaigns;
- Illinois' “De Mau Mau Murders”;
- St. Croix' “Fountain Valley Massacre” (this version of the story, awarded a Pulitzer Prize, mixed racial censorship with racial misdirection in order to transform a story about genocidal black supremacy into one about police corruption and the need for gun control!);
- Mark Essex' New Orleans killing spree;
- the Ogden, Utah “Hi-Fi Shop Murders”;
- the Polytechnic Heights (the author, Scott Cummings, renamed the neighborhood, “Rosedale”) murders carried out by a Fort Worth, Texas gang;
- the Kilgore (TX) Massacre;
- Colin Ferguson's Long Island Railroad Massacre;
- Clifford aka Clifton McCree;
- the Wichita Massacre;
- the DC Sniper Murders;
- the Knoxville Horror;
- the Kirkwood (MO) Massacre;
- the Winchester Atrocity (also here);
- Oakland mass cop-killer Lovelle Mixon;
- Seattle-area mass cop-killer Maurice Clemmons;
- Florida's Yahweh ben Yahweh cult murders;
- Carl “Coral” Eugene Watts;
- Los Angeles' John Floyd Thomas Jr.,—if allegations against him hold up;
- the Nation of Islam's cross-country, mass murder campaign … and thousands of others.