Ann Coulter literally
needs no introduction—in the picture above, she
is introducing Presidential candidate Donald Trump—and her book Adios America
had been very influential on the Trump campaign. She has a new book coming out, called In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!
and when it comes out, I expect to change the part of her blurb where it says"she is the author of ELEVEN New York Times bestsellers—collect them here
" to "TWELVE New York Times bestsellers". Here's the publisher's blurb, and remember you can pre-order, especially if you use Kindle or Audible, and it will arrive in your device automatically on August 23:
Donald Trump isn't a politician—he's a one-man wrecking ball against our dysfunctional and corrupt establishment. We're about to see the deluxe version of the left's favorite theme: Vote for us or we'll call you stupid. It's the working class against the smirking class.Now Ann Coulter, with her unique insight, candor, and sense of humor, makes the definitive case for why we should all join his revolution.The three biggest news stories of the 2016 presidential election have been: Trump, Trump, and Trump. The media have twisted themselves in knots, trying to grasp how he won over millions of Republicans and what he'd be like as president.But Ann Coulter isn't puzzled. She knows why Trump was the only one of seventeen GOP contenders who captured the spirit of our time. She gets the power of addressing the pain of the silent majority and saying things the "PC Thought Police" considers unspeakable.She argues that a bull in the china shop is exactly what we need to make America great again.In this powerful book, Coulter explains why conservatives, moderates, and even disgruntled Democrats should set aside their doubts and embrace Trump:
If you're already a Trump fan, Ann Coulter will help you defend and promote your position. If you're not, she might just change your mind.
- He's putting America first in our trade deals and alliances, rather than pandering to our allies and enemies.
- He's abandoned the GOP's decades-long commitment to a bellicose foreign policy, at a time when the entire country is sick of unnecessary wars.
- He's ended GOP pandering to Hispanic activists with his hard-line policy on immigration. Working class Americans finally have a champion against open borders and cheap foreign labor.
- He's overturned the media's traditional role in setting the agenda and defining who gets to be considered "presidential."
- He's exposed political consultants as grifters and hacks, most of whom don't know real voters from a hole in the ground.