Recently I noted
when the NYT said there had only been two incidents of “mass shooting” featuring two shooters, that both of those incidents involved non-white shooters, as did the Farook/Malik shooting San Bernardino. I might also have noted the Beltway Snipers—two black Muslims—but they’re not usually considered the same thing, since while they killed 10 people,
it happened over a period of days.
Just before San Bernardino, the NYT
, the Paper Of Record, was willing to say that most of these mass shooters are white males—in an unsigned editorial, with a link to a Slate
piece about “terrorists” from the Carolinas.
Even as politicians and those in Congress pump up public fears at the supposed threat of refugees fleeing Syria, every day in America people — mostly white men — are walking into movie theaters, restaurants, churches, grade schools and health care centers armed to the teeth, determined to take as many people out as they can. [The Children Left Behind After Mass Shootings, November 30, 2015]
This is, of course, not true. See Ann Coulter's prescient San Bernardino Shooters Unknown–But It’s A Lie That Mass Shooters Are “Mostly White Men”.
When two Pakistanis committed mass murder of unarmed Americans in San Bernardino, Fox News published a list of the The 30 Deadliest Mass Shootings in U.S..
[December 3, 2015]
Fox News didn’t say anything about the race or immigration status of “thirty deadliest”, so I will.
12 out of the thirty deadliest are not white males. They’re either immigrants or minorities (Ethiopian immigrant mass murderer Gian Luigi Ferri is kind of special case.) Links and pictures are added by me.
- 32 killed – April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. A gunman, 23-year-old student Seung-Hui Cho, goes on a shooting spree killing 32 people in two locations and wounds an undetermined number of others on campus. The shooter, Seung-Hui Cho then commits suicide. Korean Immigrant.
- 14 killed – December 2, 2015 – Married couple Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik open fire on a holiday party taking place at Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, killing 14 people. Pakistanis, one immigrant, one born in America.
- 13 killed – November 5, 2009 – Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan kills 13 people and injures 32 at Fort Hood, Texas, during a shooting rampage. He is convicted and sentenced to death. Palestinian, born in America. (Third generation!)
- 13 killed – April 3, 2009 – In Binghamton, New York, Jiverly Wong kills 13 people and injures four during a shooting at an immigrant community center. He then kills himself. Vietnamese Immigrant.
- 13 killed – February 18, 1983 – Three men enter the Wah Mee gambling and social club in Seattle, rob the 14 occupants and then shoot each in the head, killing 13. Two of the men, Kwan Fai Mak and Benjamin Ng, are convicted of murder in August 1983. Both are serving life in prison. The third, Wai-Chiu “Tony” Ng, [Right] after years on the run in Canada, is eventually convicted of first-degree robbery and second-degree assault. He is deported to Hong Kong in 2014. Chinese Immigrants.
- 13 killed – September 25, 1982 – In Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, George Banks kills 13 people including five of his own children. In September 2011, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturns his death sentence stating that Banks is mentally incompetent. Black American—claimed "racism" made him do it.
- 12 killed – September 16, 2013 – Shots are fired inside the Washington Navy Yard killing 12. The shooter, identified as Aaron Alexis, 34, is also killed. Black, either from Barbados, or Barbadian American.
- 9 killed – March 21, 2005 – Red Lake High School, Red Lake, Minnesota. 16-year-old Jeff Weise kills his grandfather and another adult, five students, a teacher and a security officer. He then kills himself. American Indian—this is a reservation shooting, rather than a school shooting.
- 9 killed – August 10, 1991 – Six monks, a nun, a monk in training and a temple worker are found shot to death at Wat Promkunaram, a Buddhist temple in Waddell, Arizona. Johnathan Doody, 17, and Alessandro Garcia, 16, are later convicted of the crime and receive multiple life sentences. Johnathan Doody is a Thai immigrant as were most of his victims. (Garcia is a Hispanic American.)
- 9 killed – June 18, 1990 – In Jacksonville, Florida, 42-year-old James Pough, angry about his car being repossessed, opens fire at a General Motors Acceptance Corp. office, killing nine people. Pough takes his own life. Black American.
- 9 killed – October 1, 2015 – Gunman Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer shoots and kills nine people, injuring another nine, at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon. The shooter dies after a gun battle with police at the college. Six weapons were recovered at the school; another seven were recovered at Harper-Mercer’s home. Mixed-race immigrant from the UK.
- 8 killed – August 3, 2010 – Manchester, Connecticut – Omar Thornton kills eight co-workers at Hartford Distributors before turning the gun on himself. Thornton had been asked to resign for stealing and selling alcoholic beverages. Black American—racially motivated.
- 8 killed – July 1, 1993 – In San Francisco, 55-year-old Gian Luigi Ferri kills eight people in a law office and then kills himself. Ferri was a white male immigrant of Italian stock—born in Ethopia.
The rest of the "Thirty Deadliest" are, in fact, white males, as far as I could determine, but this level of minority mass murder is wildly disproportionate to the population, in sharp contrast the MSM belief that such people are all or mostly white males.