We call it "Charlottesville Narrative Collapse"—the way the facts have always contradicted the MSM narrative about the Unite The Right rally in Charlottesville, VA in August 2017.
The Gateway Pundit recently published some important new facts.
Never-Before-Seen Drone Footage from Charlottesville 2017 Protests Reveals Extent of Media Lies
- Shows there was almost no chance convicted driver James Fields knew that he was turning onto a street with extreme left-wing protesters as a gathering left-wing crowd waited while protesting through the whole city.
- Could be critical evidence in the pending appeal by James Fields of his double convictions in both state and federal courts, leaving the then-20 year old with a life without probation sentence plus 419 years.
- Shows that the pro-Lee protesters looking to protect a statue of Robert E. Lee from being taken down were literally pushed by Democrat police agents and funneled through a hostile crowd of left-wing agitators.
- Shows militant Antifa, 'alternative left’ Communists, outnumbered pro-Lee protesters by 10:1, yet media only covered the presence and violence of pro-Lee protesters. Left-wing violence was officially sanctioned by media, government and police during the protest.
- Law enforcement never requested this footage; this full footage has never been seen before!
- Video makes clear the ‘alternative left’ could protest anywhere, assault anyone, and police would not stop them. The pro-Lee protesters were repeatedly shut down by police and had to fight for months in federal court to even get a protest permit.
EXCLUSIVE: Never-Before-Seen Drone Footage from Charlottesville 2017 Protests Reveals Enormous Extent of Media Lies and Propaganda, by Ben Wetmore, Published May 5, 2021
There's more analysis of the video at The Gateway Pundit, but the video itself is below:
It's on BitChute, which is a good idea, since YouTube might censor it for any reason or none.
This, of course, is what we've been saying for years. Here are four of our earliest posts on Charlottesville:
And while you're wondering why this footage hasn't been seen in the last four years, remember that thousands of hours of footage of the January 6 protests are being suppressed by the Federal Government, and that was something that only happened four months ago.
Not only are USCP, DOJ, federal judges trying to keep 14,000 hours of January 6 Capitol surveillance video under seal, it’s also unclear if USCP deleted surveillance video from January 5.— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) May 11, 2021
But don’t worry, they did make clips for Dems impeachment trial: https://t.co/yMzq6aS0Lg