The Daily Mail reports the killing of a white man, golf pro Gene Siller, and two others, race unknown, but apparently non-black (Paul Pierson, 76, of Kansas; and Henry Valdez, 46 of California) by a black man named Bryan Rhoden.
The words black and white do not appear in this story except in reference to a white Ram 3500 pickup, and White County, Indiana.
Man, 23, is charged with murder and kidnapping 'for shooting dead golf pro Gene Siller, 46, and killing two other men' whose bodies were found in the back of a pickup truck at country club in Georgia
- Bryan Rhoden was reportedly arrested in Thursday in the city of Chamblee, about 30 miles from the gold course, with the help of a fugitive task force
- Gene Siller, 46, was shot dead by an unidentified gunman at Pinetree Country Club in Atlanta on Saturday after 'witnessing an active crime' unfolding
- Siller, who was director of golf at the club, was walking towards the 10th hole after seeing a white pick up truck driving on the course
- He was shot in the head by the gunman shortly after, police say
- The bodies of two other men - Paul Pierson, 76, of Kansas; and Henry Valdez, 46, of California - were then found dumped in the bed of the truck
- The truck being driven by the gunman was registered to Pierson
- Pierson and Valdez were from out-of-state and had no known links to the area or the country club
- Police have not confirmed if the crime Siller witnessed was the killing of the two men or another offense. Other golfers recalled hearing five or six gunshots
- The gunman, who police say has still not been identified, fled the scene before authorities arrived and remains on the run five days after the triple homicide
As usual in cases where a member of minority group kills white people, police are puzzled as to motive:
'We are aware that the public has many questions, the most pressing one being why this happened; however, it is too early in the investigation to speculate as to motive,' police said in a statement.
Siller leaves a wife and two children:
That picture is via a GoFundMe for Siller's family.
It's difficult to say if this case is what we call a "Disgruntled Minority Massacre" or a black serial killer. Either way, it won't be reported truthfully.
Sample MSM headlines that do not say a black man has been arrested for the murder of three non-blacks: