Anti-Trump protesters will face up to 10 years in prison | Daily Mail OnlineBelow, two views of what I think was the same limo which was protested by someone who threw a protest flare into its interior.
Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting
By Anna Hopkins and Cheyenne Roundtree For Dailymail.com
- 230 people have been arrested and six police officers injured in the D.C.protests against President Trump
- Many any of those arrested will reportedly face up to a 10 year prison sentence and $25,000 fine
- A violent rampage started two blocks from the White House in McPherson Square and along K Street
- A limo was set on fire after destructive demonstrators threw a flare into its shattered windows
- Police with shields lined up and blocked the parade route as riots broke out around the city
- Officials have used tear gas, pepper spray and flash bang grenades on the mob
- Windows have been smashed at Starbucks, McDonald's and Bank of America buildings
- Broadcaster Larry King said the windows of his SUV were smashed by protesters while he was in studios
Published: 01:57 GMT, 22 January 2017 | Updated: 04:10 GMT, 22 January 2017
Here's Larry King (age 83) talking about what happened to his SUV:
Protestors in DC smashed the windows of my hired SUV & many other cars. I was working in-studio & am ok, but my driver is a bit rattled.— Larry King (@kingsthings) January 20, 2017
I don't blame him for being rattled, if he was in the car. I don't know if anyone was in the car hit by the protest flare, but I don't believe that the "protesters" cared.