Radio Derb is on the air. To get the podcast, follow the instructions at Taki’s Magazine
. The transcript will be archived on my own website
In this week’s podcast I pour mockery on the inhabitants of our elite law schools, who have suspended their studies because they are distraught over recent grand jury decisions.
It’s not just the students who have taken to the chaise longues with smelling salts and hankies. College faculty and administrations are emoting right along with them.On December 8th Dean Martha Minow of Harvard Law School sent an open letter to, quote, “the Harvard Law School Community.” I assume the word “community” there signals that Dean Minow is addressing everyone except white heterosexual males who can distinguish between a genuine emotion and a manufactured one. Dean Minow’s letter includes the following:“I have been profoundly moved and distressed by these tragic events as I know many students, staff and faculty have been too.”“Publick affairs vex no man,” said Doctor Johnson. If the great moralist was right, and he usually was, I have to conclude that our Ivy League law schools are not places where men are welcome.
The full Radio Derb playbill:
- I’m with Stupid. (Prof. Gruber goes to the Hill.)
- The business of America is government. (Where the living is easy.)
- Maybe it’s the cheese. (What’s the worst state in which to be black?)
- Narrative Apocalypse. (Ideology makes you stupid.)
- Immigration unkillables (cont.) (STEM-worker shortage debunked yet again.)
- Evil and sentimental. (Elite law schools order industrial quantities of sal volatile.)
- Victimization calculus. (Straight white guys ungood; blonde straight white guys doubleplus ungood.)
- Gesture politics. (The GOP waves its arms.)
- Miss BumBum redivivus. (She’s a new woman.)
It’s all there at Taki’s Magazine