Apropos of my post yesterday,
which said Organized Leftism can't hide its record of urging violence against conservatives since the election of Donald Trump, Breitbart has helpfully provided
a list of 15 times when leftists have, well, urged violence against conservatives, including The Donald Himself.
- Kathy Griffin ‘Beheads’ Trump in Graphic Photo
- Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.”
- Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video
- Robert De Niro: “I’d Like to Punch Him in the Face”
- Joss Whedon: “I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death”
- Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ‘Trump’ to Death in Performance of ‘Julius Caesar’
- David Simon: “Pick Up a G*ddamn Brick” if Trump Fires Robert Mueller
- Mickey Rourke Threatens to Beat Trump with Baseball Bat: “He Can Suck My F*cking D*ck”
- Actress Lea DeLaria Threatens to ‘Take Out’ Republicans and Independents with Baseball Bat after Trump Win
- Rapper YG Threatens Trump with “F*ck Donald Trump” Song
- Marilyn Manson Kills ‘Trump’ in Music Video
- Rapper Everlast Warns Trump: “I Will Punch You in Your F*cking Face”
- Larry Wilmore Jokes About Suffocating Trump with ‘Pillow They Used to Kill Scalia’
- Stephen Colbert’s Late Show Puts Stephen Miller’s Head on a Spike
- Sarah Silverman Suggests Military Could Help Overthrow Trump
15 Times Celebrities Envisioned Violence Against Trump and the GOP, by Daniel Nussbaum & Jerome Hudson, June 14, 2017
Unsurprisingly, the list has an inordinate share of freaks, including a thing calling itself Lea Delaria
, a dyke who bills itself as a "professional lesbian," an unsurprising vocation given its looks.
Aside from the freakiness of the freaks in the list, note the repeated use of the F-bomb. It's nearly demonic.
Make no mistake, these people — using the term loosely — are sociopathic totalitarians, as all hard-bitten ideologues are.
They want to kill you. As we now know, they will.