A Reader Suggests A New Name: "Illegally Documented Aliens"
Print Friendly and PDF

NOTE: PLEASE say if you DON'T want your name and/or email address published when sending VDARE email.

05/18/07 - A Hostile Reader Gloats About The Senate Sellout; Sailer And Fulford Reply

From: A Reader In Dubuque, Iowa

The news media and others in the Open Borders lobby seem to prefer to call illegal aliens by the terms "undocumented workers" or "undocumented immigrants".

The common knowledge is that many of these illegal aliens already have documents. They have forged documents. They have stolen documents. They have illegal documents from any where they can get them. They often have many documents, but none, if any, that are legally issued by the federal government of the USA that allow them to be in the USA.

So, let's call them what they are: "illegally documented aliens" or "illegally documented workers" or "illegally documented immigrants".

But let's drop the utter nonsense that they are "undocumented" in any manner.

Print Friendly and PDF