A few random observations:
- This evil bastard is one cold-blooded, rational Northern European. I’m reminded of an underlying tragic theme of Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings: all of this Northern European efficiency can go terribly wrong when it turns to organized killing, at which they’re the champs. He’s the kind of rationalist who estimates the probability of failure of the various steps in his planning, like a 30% chance of getting caught while buying fertilizer to make his bomb. (It’s a good thing that Finnish sniper who killed 505 armed Russian soldiers in 1939-1940 wasn’t an evil bastard or there could have been thousands of dead children.)
- For example, throughout his lengthy planning phase, he maintained a public persona online of being anti-Islamic but non-violent and, indeed, rather philosophical. Psychologically, that must be very hard to do. For the rest of us, this guy’s ability to play a double game is of course going to be incredibly destructive of all anti-multicultural online dissent.
- The killer was, perhaps not surprisingly, a juicer. His 1500-page secret document has details of his various steroid cycles. Whether he came up with the idea of killing a bunch of children after he started on steroids, or whether he deliberately chose to use steroids to keep up his will power against attacks of angst, I can’t say.
When initiating the “chemical [fertilizer for his bomb] acquirement phase”, in end November/early December, I must admit I was filled with some angst. This was after all a critical phase, perhaps the most dangerous of all phases. If I messed this phase up, by being flagged, reported to the authorities etc. I would be neutralized before I could finalize my operation. Even when taking all possible precautions; I estimate it is a 30% chance of being reported to the system protectors at the national intelligence agency during this phase.
My concerns and angst relating to this phase impacted my motivation, to a point where I had to initiate specific counter-measures to reverse the loss of morale and motivation. I decided that the correct approach to reversing it was to initiate another DBOL steroid cycle and intensify my strength training. I also spent some time locating and downloading some new inspirational music. A lot of new vocal trance tracks and some inspirational music by Helene Bøksle. In addition; I decided I would allow myself to play the newly launched expansion: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm. The combination of these three counter measures, in addition to my 3 weekly indoctrination/meditation walks, resulted in my morale and motivation again peaking.
- Ideologically, he’s a neocon on steroids. From the Jerusalem Post:
‘Norway attack suspect had anti-Muslim, pro-Israel views’By BEN HARTMAN
1,500 page manifesto credited to Breivik, accused of killing spree, lays out worldview including extreme screed of Islamophobia, far-right Zionism.
Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian who killed nearly 100 people in a combined terror attack Friday that included car bombings in Oslo and a shooting rampage at an island summer camp, held fiercely anti-Islamic and pro-Israel views, according to a 1,500 page manifesto he uploaded before his killing spree Friday.
In the 1,500-page tome, which mentions Israel 359 times and “Jews” 324 times, Breivik lays out his worldview, which includes an extreme, bizarre and rambling screed of Islamophobia, far-right Zionism and venomous attacks on Marxism and multi-culturalism.
- In terms of personality, he seems somewhat less like the usual comparison, Timothy McVeigh (although they are both examples of how right wing white male terrorists, while less numerous, might be more deadly on average due to higher competence levels), and more like the highly intelligent, cold-blooded leftwing assassin of Pym Fortuyn, Volkert van der Graaf, whose story has disappeared down the memory hole after the European press put out a cover story that he was an animal rights nut, even though his court testimony explained that his chief cause for murdering the potential prime minister was to halt immigration restrictionism, a topic of obsessive coverage in the European press for the two weeks preceding the murder due to the two weeks hate being conducted Le Pen’s candidacy in the French Presidential run off. In general, elite reaction in Europe to Fortuyn’s murder was that this political outsider more or less had it coming.
- I was reading up awhile ago on Norway’s summer camp-style prisons and maximum 21-year sentences for murder. Hopefully, Norway’s also got a non-summer camp to send this guy to on, say, the north coast of Spitzbergen, and that the 21-year max is per murder, not overall.
An argument broke out at a Low Rider show in Washington State–shots fired (a lot of shots) but no one killed. This is a Hispanic cultural shooting. You’ve seen Ricky Ricardo and Carmen Miranda losing their tempers and yelling in the movies? This is the same thing, but with guns.
Shooting erupts at Seattle area car show, 12 hurt
Updated 2h 3m ago
SEATTLE (AP) — Gunfire rang out during a car show at a suburban Seattle parking lot, wounding 12 people as fearful crowd members and merchants took cover or fled the chaotic scene.
A clue to the nature of shooter and victims:
The car show, listed as La Raza low-rider car show on a Latino events website, allowed participants to display vehicles modified to ride low to the ground.
I guess those Latinos aren’t as good a shot as those Asians at that Texas Roller rink where six people were killed - fiver victims and one volunteer.
Another commenter replies:
Sounds like you’re keeping score by race.. the white guy in Norway would be the winner by your standards unless you tally up the senseless shootings by country..
I knew that would happen. Oh, and the Roller RInk shooting above? A Vietnamese immigrant killed five family members in Texas.
And nine people were shot, but not killed, at a house party in Apopka. This was done by “teens” after an argument broke out. No names, so as write, it could turn out to have been done by the Swedish Bikini Team or the Daughters of the Confederacy, but I doubt it.