"One of the bonuses of writing a syndicated column is the mail that comes in from across the country, from outside the Beltway and beyond the Bos-Wash corridor, often presenting the opportunity for fruitful exchange with similarly concerned fellow-citizens. One such exchange, which has been going on for years now and has developed into a long-distance friendship, is with John L. Work, a retired policeman and detective in Colorado with 24 years service in law enforcement and investigation with police and sheriff's office, as well as the Colorado public defender's office.
John, whose analysis has appeared at this website from time to time, has pulled together something very unusual and important, which I am publishing below. It is in the form of an affadavit, the kind of document he used to put together as a detective, amassing evidence in this case about the apparent concealment of documents attesting to the identity and activities of President Barack Hussein Obama. The fact is, the birth certificate controversy is only the beginning of the presidential mystery. There is so much we don't know for certain about President Obama. Inexplicably but intriguigingly, he has failed to produce his bona fides, while the media (and the White House media in particular), who could ask for them, don't care, or don't want to care.
I culled from John's affadavit what is undoubtedly an incomplete list of the Obama documents that we, the people, have just never gotten a look at due to Obama's decision not to let us look.
Sure, there's (1) the original, long-form 1961 Hawaiian birth certificate. Then there's:
2) Marriage license between Obama's father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) — not found, not released
3) Obama's baptism records — sealed
4) Obama's adoption records — sealed
5) Records of Obama's and his mother's reptriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia — not found, not released
6) Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records — not found, not released
7) Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii) — not released
8) Punahou School financial aid or school records — not released
9) Occidental College financial aid records — not released. (These records were, however, subpoenaed but Obama lawyers succeeded in quashing the subpoena in court. No other Occi records have been released.)
10) Columbia College records — not released
11) Columbia senior thesis — not released
12) Harvard Law School records (not mentioned below, but not released)
13) Obama's law client list — sealed
14) Obama's files from career as an Illinois State Senator — sealed
15) Obama's record with Illinois State Bar Association — sealed
16) Obama's medical records — not released
17) Obama's passport records — not released
That's a lot of records sealed and not released. But there's much more to "the case." Read it and see what you as an American citizen thinkâ€¦.
[Work:] Wherefore, this writer believes he has shown reasonable grounds to believe that Barack Hussein Obama has deliberately, unreasonably and with guile concealed nearly all records of his personal documented history from public scrutiny; and that requests to view those records are reasonable, rational and within the American Peopleâ€™s province. This writer believes the People of The United States have a right and responsibility to demand that all of the afore-described sealed records be released in order that the electorate may examine them to finally determine who Barack Hussein Obama really is, and whence he came."
The Case Against Barack Hussein Obama by Diana West and John L. Work, The Death of the West, June 4, 2010.
Note, in particular:
â€?[WNDâ€™s Chelsea] Schillingâ€™s report also states: a) In 1982 Obama transferred from Occidental to Columbia University in NYC. b) that while he claims to have been active in the Black Student Organization, no one among a number of prominent student leaders interviewed by the New York Times recalled Obama being there. c) that Fox News contacted 400 Columbia students from that time period â€“ and not one of them remembered him. d) that Obama graduated from Columbia in 1983, but school officials claim they do not have a copy of his senior thesis. e) that Obama has refused to release his Columbia transcripts.â€?
I thought I had a pretty good handle on the case against the John Doe calling himself â€?Barack Hussein Obama,â€? but Workâ€™s list of particulars is staggering. And every indictment of â€?Obamaâ€? is simultaneously an indictment of the MSM that forced him on the American people.