From: An Anonymous Legal Professional [Email him]
Here is a REAL, concrete example of "rape culture" amongst the college set. The facts suggest that this is not merely an on-off incident like the Rolling Stone
story highlighted; this is an actual "culture", insofar as it was going on out in the open and none of the dozens of people who witnessed it deemed it worth confronting the perps!Troy University suspends two students - including track star - for sexually assaulting unconscious girl during spring break party
- Troy University students Delonte' Martistee, 22, and Ryan Austin Calhoun, 23, have been suspended from the Alabama school
- Both have been charged in connection to an alleged sexual attack on an unconscious woman during a spring break part in Florida
- Police in Troy, Alabama, found the video while investigating a shooting
- Video 'shows two men raping unconscious woman on Florida beach'
- Authorities say hundreds of people walk past but don't intervene
- Two additional suspects are being sought in connection to the incident and more arrests are suspected
- Martistee was a promising track star from Bainbridge, Georgia
By Associated Press and Myriah Towner For Dailymail.com, April 13, 2015
But this isn't the kind of rape that Sabrina Rubin Erdely [Email her
] is interested in. She'd rather engage in fantasies
of blonde-haired, blue-eyed Methodist and Episcopalian young men of "privilege” wantonly raping their way across our most elite campuses. Not because she is concerned about young women, but because their kind refused to admit her grandpa
into some country club
60 years ago.
Alas, this incident will be brushed aside as yet another example of how young black men, who grow up without decent male role models, are victims of an oppressive, white racist society..