Radio Derb is on the air. You can download the sound file from Taki’s Magazine
or subscribe via NanaCast
. The transcript will be archived on my own website
This week’s podcast has four segments on the Religion of Peace, as manifested recently in Canada and New York City, followed by three segments about upcoming events in November (elections, indictments), then the usual closing miscellany.
The last miscellany item is culinary, possibly a first ever for Radio Derb.
I can’t cook worth a damn. If I try to make toast, I burn it. Back in my bachelor days I would have either beggared myself with restaurant checks or else starved to death if I hadn’t discovered this wonderful invention, the crock pot. Before going out in the morning you throw some meat, veg, spices, and water in there, switch it on, and when you come home there’s a stew, good for three or four days eating.Now meet 50-year-old Tewana Sullivan of Detroit. Ms. Sullivan was visiting a friend, 66-year-old Cheryl Livy, when she got stewed about something and beat Ms. Livy to death with a crock pot. She is now in custody.Aside from confirming my worst suspicions about the inmates of Detroit, this left me wondering when we shall see legislation out of Congress to ban assault crock pots. Chuck Schumer should be all over this.
The full Radio Derb playbill:
- One more way to say “homicidal maniac.” (Not to leave you guessing: “Recent convert to Islam.”)
- Mounties get their man. (At least the Sergeant-at-Arms was armed.)
- Kill a cracker for Allah! (A crusader seeking justice.)
- Lessons from the jihad. (What do we learn from this, comrades?)
- The election about nothing. (Hold the champagne.)
- Brits want their sovereignty back. (A political earthquake.)
- Febrile Ferguson. (Hyperventilating for votes.)
- Scrambling congresscritters. (Hard not to smile.)
- Summoning the demon. (Old cube jockey agrees with Elon Musk.)
- Entrepreneur of the week. (So jump already.)
- Socked with a crock. (Stewed up in Detroit.)
It’s all there at Taki’s Magazine