There are what, about 100 Chechens in the U.S.? So, that's a pretty small sample size from which to draw national stereotypes. But, no true Chechen was ever daunted by long odds, and our small number of domestic Chechens are doing their damnedest to spread to America their homeland's stereotype among their Eurasian neighbors for maniacalness. From the Daily Mail
Friend of Tamerlan Tsarnaev shot dead by FBI after 'pulling a knife as he prepared to sign a confession to 2011 triple homicide'
- Ibragim Todashev, 27, reportedly turned violent during an interview with an FBI agent
- He was being interviewed over his ties to Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev
- Todashev, from Chechnya, was shot dead by the agent just after midnight Wednesday
- He had reportedly confessed to the FBI that he played a role in a brutal triple slaying in the Boston area in 2011
- Todashev had met Tsarnaev while he was living in Boston and last spoke him about a week before the bombing
- He was arrested on May 4 in an unrelated incident after he knocked a man unconscious in a fight over a parking space