To be a Republican writer means not being able to see the forest for the trees. It means training oneself to avert oneâ€™s eyes from pervasive black racism, let alone genocidal black supremacist ideologies such as the Nation of Islam and Black Liberation Theology, the latter of which is embraced by the John Doe calling himself Barack Obama. It means censoring oneself from thinking, let alone writing, that a totalitarian could be living in the White House.
Yorkâ€™s trained mentality as a self-blinding, self-censoring, Republican writer is the cause of incidents such as his newest column: â€?If Dems Lose, Obama Will Blame Everyone But Himself.â€?
Assume the polls are correct and Republicans win control of the House, and perhaps even the Senate,Â in next month`s elections. What lessons will the White House learn? Will Barack Obama interpret the vote as a repudiation of much of his agenda, or will he conclude that he made a few tactical errors but was still right on the big issues?York is seeking to explain â€?Obamaâ€™sâ€? failure to meet the majority of votersâ€™ expectations. But since he never sought to meet their expectations, thereâ€™s nothing to explain! During Obamaâ€™s campaign for the White House, which began stealthily in early 2004 or even earlier, Svengali David Axelrod was concerned only to hide his clientâ€™s beliefs from most Americans, in order to sneak him into the White House. Once ensconced, â€?Obamaâ€? and his henchmen never intended for him to leave.
Bet on the latter. All indications coming out of the White House suggest that if Democrats suffer major losses, the president and his top aides will resolutely refuse to reconsider the policies — national health care, stimulus, runaway spending — that led to their defeat. Instead, they will point fingers in virtually every direction other than their own. Come November, it`s likely the D-for-Democrat that the president refers to so often will actually stand for "denialâ€¦."
The White House has given us plenty of clues in recent days as to how Obama will react to a possible Democratic drubbing at the polls. Here are five.
1. Obama will blame voters, not himselfâ€¦. . "Part of the reason that our politics seems so tough right now, and facts and science and argument do not seem to be winning the day all the time, is because we`re hard-wired not to always think clearly when we`re scared," Obama said. "And the country is scared." If Democrats lose, Obama is likely to fault voters` irrationality and not anything he has done.
2. Obama will spin the outcome as an illegitimate GOP victoryâ€¦. Obama has laid the foundation for a simple explanation of Democratic defeat: Republicans cheated.
3. Obama will blame a broken processâ€¦. a post-defeat Obama will be guilty more of overestimating Republicans and the culture of Washington than of making mistakes on his own.
4. Obama will reaffirm, not reconsider, his achievementsâ€¦. shield[ing] those accomplishments from GOP challengeâ€¦. "There`s going to be a lot of work in [the next two years] just doing things right and making sure that new laws are stood up in the ways they`re intended," Obama told Baker.
5. Obama will resist real change inside the White Houseâ€¦. His reluctance to bring in a high-level adviser from outside his circle suggests he wants to keep doing what he`s doingâ€¦.
The people who are angry at â€?Obamaâ€? are overwhelmingly white patriots. But â€?Obamaâ€™sâ€? life is dedicated to destroying themâ€”as well as white traitors! As BLT teaches,
... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal.As soon as â€?Obamaâ€? was sworn into office, he sought to nationalize the entire economy, one sector at a time, while at the same time sandbagging energy production, throwing open the borders, and seeking to confiscate all of whitesâ€™ wealth. Republicans called him â€?incompetent,â€? but he knew exactly what he was doing: Destroying Americaâ€™s economy, and destroying â€?the white enemy.â€? But all the self-muzzling Republicans could do was mutter about â€?Obamaâ€? being a â€?liberalâ€? or a â€?socialist.â€? If only!
More recently, the â€?post-racial,â€? healing President has called on his alliance of blacks, Hispanics, and the young, to rally round in the 2010 election, and in an interview on Univisionâ€™s Reconquista TV, exhorted Hispanics to have the attitude, â€?weâ€™re gonna punish our enemies.â€?
If he canâ€™t steal the 2012 election, heâ€™ll declare a state of emergency. This man has no intention of voluntarily leaving office. And Republicans like Byron York still have no blessed idea whom they are dealing with.