Now More Than Ever—Donate to VDARE.com
You couldn’t make it up if you tried. The Republican Party, despite its usual incompetence, manages to get a majority in both the House and Senate. And yet it seems like President Obama faces less opposition than ever.
Let’s remember that this is a President who openly promised to give millions of illegal immigrants Amnesty—but only after
President Obama isn’t even bothering to conceal his contempt for the American people anymore.
But if the Republicans’ actions after the election are any indication, neither are they.
On Obama’s unconstitutional Amnesty, on his nominations for Cabinet positions, on the #CRomnibus spending bill, the GOP is rolling over and playing dead.
But you can send the Beltway Right a message by donating (tax-deductibly) to VDARE.com today!
Why us? Three reasons.
- VDARE.com is building something independent of the Beltway Right. We need a movement that understands that the National Question is core of politics in the 21st century – not tax cuts for billionaires or more foreign wars.
- Immigration is driving national politics, no matter how much the Republican Party wants to ignore it. Despite having the Main Stream Media, Big Business, the activist Left, and the leadership of both political parties, the advocates of Open Borders could not get their Amnesty/Immigration Surge through the Congress legally. Obama is highly vulnerable if even a faction of the Republican Party decides to act. VDARE.com is built upon the political reality that immigration is the key issue in American politics, and pro-Amnesty forces will never “put it behind them.”
- VDARE.com has a unique niche on the American Right—bridging the gap between the American Conservative Movement and a grassroots that is increasingly impatient with Conservatism Inc.’s failure to listen to their core voters and secure the borders.
Take a look around. Patriots around the globe are rising up against their multicultural overlords and challenging the rules of a rigged system.
In Germany, tens of thousands are taking to the streets, even in the face of a universally hostile media and political establishment.
In Great Britain, the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP) continues its rise as politicians from both Labour and the Conservatives are defecting.
In the Netherlands, Geert Wilders is being placed on trial by the government for criticizing the impact of mass immigration – even as some polls show that his “Party for Freedom” is now the leading party in the country.
In France, Marine Le Pen is widely considered one of the leading contenders to be the next President of the Republic.
Meanwhile, in the United States of America, we have… John Boehner.
And yet, despite it all, the historic American nation clearly is a sleeping giant – with faint but mistakable stirrings heard from it heard in the recent midterm elections.
The problem is not developing a mass base for a movement – the problem is creating leadership.
We at VDARE.com want to make sure that the historic American nation is not left out of the great reawakening that is taking place throughout the Western world.
But we can’t do that without your help
The bottom line: the Open Borders Lobby can draw on a vast network of foundations, corporate donors, and deep pocketed plutocrats like Sheldon Adelson.
We can only rely on you—
patriots who are sick and tired of seeing their country and their children’s future given away.
What is VDARE.com today? We are a force multiplier for American patriots.
- We provide original reporting and analysis you can’t get anywhere else.
- We hold the Beltway Right accountable when no else will.
- We bring together patriots of all ideological stripes into a coalition to fight for the interests of the American worker—and the American nation.
But we don’t want to just be a website. We want to be the focal point for a movement.
With your help, we can do more to drive the national conversation. We can expand our programming into podcasts, publishing, and video. We can become what is so desperately needed today—an outlet for immigration patriots that can connect with the average American who has had enough of betrayal and cowardice from the usual suspects.
For some of us at VDARE.com, this is our life. We are entirely dependent on you, the readers, donors, and patriots, who make our work (and livelihoods!) possible.
But in the end, it’s not about us. It’s about you. It’s about what kind of country you want to live in. It’s about what kind of future you want America to have. And at this critical time when the entire Western world seems like it is on the cusp of something genuinely revolutionary, it’s about whether you can step up and meet the challenge of history.
Together, we can build the kind of movement our people deserve. Join us.There are several options for making your tax-deductible donation! Just click on one of the following links and it will bring you to the page you need to make a donation in the manner you've chosen.
- Make a onetime tax-deductible donation through Paypal or credit card
- Set up a monthly tax-deductible donation through PayPal or credit card
- Mail a tax-deductible donation by check (Or money order if you need anonymity!)
- Fax in your tax-deductible credit card donation
- You can also donate stock—for details email firstname.lastname@example.org